Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun Weekend

Buck and I got to go to Jackpot this weekend. Without kids. Thanks to Aunt Shell!! Thank you Aunt Shell!! Some friends of ours, Robin & Tina, were there watching their daughter, Katie, play a basketball game. So we watched a few basketball games. Then went and ate way to much food!! We all had a fun night out on the town of big old Jackpot! There wasn't to much action going on. But we had fun. The slot machines stole all my money!! It was really great to visit with our friends and just hang out. I always have a good time when Tina, I and some bottles get together!! LOL Maybe to much fun! You think we would learn!! Fun Times!!

Tina and I
I even got Buck to take a picture. And his eyes are open!!!
Good job honey!!
Cute one of Robin and Tina!!


1 comment:

Countrylivn' said...

Sounds like so much fun!